The deadline for the call for the Energy Fair has now passed, and no further applications will be accepted.
The European Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) will be organised as a hybrid event on 20-22 June 2023. At the EUSEW Energy Fair, you can host an onsite stand to present your activities in a physical booth. There will be a website announcing the organisations present at the venue, but all interaction will happen onsite.
By holding a stand at the Fair, you will benefit from additional networking opportunities and improved outreach to the community and professionals working in the fields of energy efficiency and renewable energy. Successful applicants will be supported by the event and technical teams (i.e. for logistics, audiovisual services, training, etc.).
All stand holders are fully responsible for the content and promotion of their booth and must comply with the guidelines provided by the organising team of the European Sustainable Energy Week. A communication toolkit for promotion will be provided to all successful applicants that are hosting a stand at the Energy Fair.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
The call for applications to host an onsite stand at the EUSEW Energy Fair 2023 is open to:
- representatives of EU institutions and bodies;
- stakeholders who fulfil the following criteria:
- working as multipliers using a widespread network of contacts in Brussels and across Europe;
- contributing to the development and implementation of sustainable energy policy in Europe.
Examples of eligible types of organisations include:
- European institutions and bodies or international organisations;
- consortia of EU-funded projects;
- national, regional/local authorities, agencies, or other public bodies (including their networks);
- business, industry or professional associations;
- non-governmental organisations (consumer associations, environmental organisations, etc.);
- citizens' groups (energy cooperatives, energy communities, youth groups, etc.);
- R&I organisations (research institutes, universities, scientific foundations, technical colleges, think tanks, etc.);
- media and press corps.
Professional event organisers or businesses aiming to promote specific commercial products or services are not eligible. Applications pursuing commercial interests will be discarded. Products or publications must not be sold at the stands.
The Energy Fair will take place onsite in Brussels (precise place to be confirmed) on 20-22 June 2023. The Energy Fair offers a limited number of stands for optimal exhibitor visibility. Stand organisers must commit to being at the Fair throughout EUSEW (Tuesday 20, Wednesday 21 and Thursday 22 June from 9.00 to 18.00 CEST).
To encourage interactivity, stand organisers can run brief pitches presenting innovative solutions or demonstrating a project.
We will provide exhibitors with:
- a space to provide information about the organisation/project/etc. equipped with a table and two high chairs;
- a screen to show videos;
- internet connection;
- opportunities for interaction with Fair attendees.
We encourage you to bring your own material (roll-ups, posters, banners, etc.) to brand your stand.
EVALUATION OF APPLICATIONS
The event organisers will evaluate all proposals submitted for the Energy Fair. The evaluation is based on the information provided in the online application form and the aspects described hereafter.
- Briefly present the organisation(s) holding the stand.
- What are the key elements of what you would like to showcase?
- Why is it of interest for EUSEW’s audience to engage with the content you propose?
- What interactive and/or innovative elements are you planning to include in your stand to stimulate discussion and debate with the participants?
- If you plan to present an innovative solution, demonstration, or run a brief presentation/atelier, what would it look like? How long will it take? What would you need for it?
DEADLINE AND NEXT STEPS
The deadline for the call for the Energy Fair has now passed, and no further applications will be accepted. Applicants can expect to be informed about whether their session has been accepted by the end of March.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT
We invite you to read our FAQ section. Should you have any additional questions about the Energy Fair, please do not hesitate to contact the EUSEW Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The European Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) Info Session on Tuesday 29 November 2022 shared information on how to contribute to EUSEW 2023.