- adaptation to climate change
- Soltanto online
- Evento esterno
procuRE is organising a webinar on the three approaches selected to switch to 100% supply renewables.
Buildings play a key role in increasing the European energy independence and responding to rising energy prices in Europe. There is therefore an urgent need to rapidly upgrade the EU building stock to become self-sufficient on renewable energy generated on-site. Bringing together the cities of Istanbul (Turkey), Barcelona (Spain), Velenje (Slovenia), Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal), Nuremberg (Germany) and Eilat (Israel), the Horizon 2020 project procuRE is investing in R&D services to develop a replicable, platform-like approach to bring buildings to 100% RES quickly in one renovation project.
This event presents the results so far from procuRE, the innovative funding instrument Pre-Commercial Procurement (PCP), and the selected approaches to tackle the challenge of upgrading existing buildings to use 100% RES. Procurers, suppliers and preferred partner cities will meet at this event to discuss interactively with the audience how procuRE can contribute to REPowerEU, what easily replicable solutions can be used to quickly upgrade buildings to become self-sufficient on renewable energy generated on-site, and how other cities can make use of the project’s results by becoming preferred partner cities. Please register for the event here: bit.ly/procuRE-EUSEW22. After registration, you will receive a link to enter the event room. No prior software installation is required.
Please register for the event here: bit.ly/procuRE-EUSEW22. After registration, you will receive a link to enter the event room. No prior software installation is required.
- Welcome and Introduction
- The common challenge explained
- 3 Suppliers pitch their renovation approaches (5 minutes each) + Q&A (3 minutes each)
- Panel discussion led by questions from the audience
- Niko Natek (KSSENA, Lead Procurer)
- Elad Topel (EILAT, Procurer)
- Güliz Yaman (Antalya Municipality, Follower City)
- Víctor Gimeno Fernández (Logroño City, Follower City)
- Juan Ochagavía Gómez (SENER, CLARITY – Supplier Consortium)
- Jesús Febres (R2M, PARadISE – Supplier Consortium)
- Javier Ray (Defcon8, SEBR – Supplier Consortium)
- Georg Vogt (empirica, PCP expert)