- energy efficiency | energy research
- Brussels, Belgium
- NH Brussels EU BerlaymontBd Charlemagne 11/19, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
- H2020 PANTERA project
- Part of
- Event website
- Social media links
PAN European Technology Energy Research Approach (PANTERA) is an EU H2020 project aimed at setting up a European forum composed of R&I stakeholders active in the fields of smart grids, storage and local energy systems, including policy makers, industrial stakeholders, standardisation bodies and experts in both research and academia, representing the EU energy system.
To reach these goals, PANTERA launched an interactive multi-functional collaborative platform: EIRIE, which stands for European Interconnection for Research Innovation & Entrepreneurship (https://ses.jrc.ec.europa.eu/eirie/en). EIRIE’s vision is to become a reference operational point to unify European activity, incentivise further investments in smart grids, storage and local energy systems, support access to exploitable results that can spark further cooperation and bridge the existing gaps.
As we have experienced over the last 4.5 years, alignment and collaborative work are essential to create the pan-European modus operandi envisioned within PANTERA. The feedback and continuing support of relevant national and international stakeholders, EU platforms and initiatives, national and international projects, will enable EIRIE to fulfil its goals.
- 13:00 - 13:30 Welcome coffee
- 13:30 -13:50 Opening the final event, walking through the agenda of the day and the milestones achieved through the project. Dr. Venizelos Efthymiou (FOSS)
- 13:50 -14:10 The strategy of EU in achieving the energy transition objectives. DG Energy. TBC
- 14:10 -14:35 EIRIE: a landmark for the R&I community of EU & steps taken to continue serving their needs. Tasos Tsitsanis (SUITE5)
- 14:35 -15:00 Why the Regional Corner and how planned activities serve connected stakeholders. Representatives of the Stakeholders
- 15:00 -15:20 Services offered to the R&I community of EU with particular care to constantly update evidence of available R&I infrastructure to assist their work. JRC + DERlab representatives
- 15:20 -15:40 Services offered to project consortia through EIRIE in promoting results achieved including valuable data. Eduardo Garcia Quincoces (eNeuron project)
- 15:40-16:10 Coffee break
- 16:10 -16:35 EIRIE offering tools at the service of the R&I community: Maturity index tool for R&I gaps & needs. Chrysanthos Charalambous (FOSS)
- 16:35 -16:55 EIRIE: The strong voice of the stakeholders guided the evolution of the EIRIE platform. Representative of the stakeholders
- 16:55 -17:20 The objectives of a sister project, SUPEERA and how utilizing commonalities has enriched the achieved objectives. Dr Ivan Matejak (EERA)
- 17:20 -17:30 SPRING: Taking over the operation, development, and promotion of the EIRIE platform for serving the R&I community. Maria Laura Trifiletti (ZABALA)
- 17:20 -18:00 The epilogue of the project PANTERA, but the starting point of a rich future through EIRIE – Dialogue with the participants. Dr Venizelos Efthymiou (FOSS)
- 18:00-20:00 Time for networking: All are welcome!
- Dr. Venizelos Efthymiou
- FOSS University of Cyprus
- Social media