- energy efficiency | energy supply | energy research
- sreda, 28. junij 2023, 12.30 - 19.30 (IST)
- Mullingar, Ireland
📅 28th June
📍 IMR Mullingar, Ireland
On 28 June, Mullingar will be the stage for Sustainable Energy Day: Engaging Industry & Community. As part of the European Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW), Irish Manufacturing Research (IMR) is partnering with Mullingar Sustainable Energy Community (MSEC) to discuss and showcase energy transition and decarbonisation for the industrial and residential sectors. On this occasion, MSEC will also take the opportunity to launch its Sustainable Master Plan Report for the town. Join us!
This event will include talks on topics such as
· Funding opportunities in energy transition for industries and households
· Policy updates and key points from the EUSEW Policy Conference held on 20-22 June in Brussels
· Role of digital technology for energy optimisation
· Energy transition plan for Mullingar
· Technology and solution providers in the energy transition
Sustainable Energy Day attendance is free and will be hosted in IMR Mullingar facilities. Join us by registering your interest at this link: https://bit.ly/imrenergyday23
Mullingar Energy Master Plan
The Mullingar Energy Master Plan (EMP) was created to provide a comprehensive overview of energy consumption and energy generation in the Mullingar area. It provides a baseline of sectorial (domestic, business, industrial) energy usage, current energy sources and energy-related CO2 emissions.
The Plan also identifies potential alternative energy sources and recommends ways to save energy. Part of the EMP is a Register of Opportunities (RoO) for the reduction of energy demand in both domestic and non-domestic buildings and the transition to renewable energy supply.