- renewable energy | adaptation to climate change
- Wydarzenie zewnętrzne
The event aims to inform actors interested in the green transition about concrete actions that companies, NGOs and citizens can take. We also want to facilitate the creation of connections between environmental NGOs, public institutions and entrepreneurs, with a view to their subsequent collaboration for concrete actions regarding the protection of the environment and innovations that lead to an increase in the quality of life, simultaneously with a decrease in the carbon footprint. Last but not least, the conference aims to transform the ideas/solutions of environmental activists (NGOs) into local and national policies.
Conference discussions and debates will address topics such as:
- Green Deal in relation to the geo-political situation of 2022;
- Romania's transition to the circular economy;
- Urban mobility;
- Municipal waste management;
- Priority public environmental policies in the period 2022-2025.