- energy efficiency
- Solo online
- Evento externo
The Clean Energy Transition Partnership (CETPartnership) is an association of international partners aiming at empowering the clean energy transition by funding research, technology development and innovation (RTDI) projects across countries.
Within the framework of the partnership, which builds on the participating regional and national RTDI funding programmes, annual funding calls will be published from 2022 to 2027 in the various thematic areas of energy research and development. More than 50 partners from 30 countries are involved in the first two calls.
The different thematic areas of the CETPartnership are represented in seven so-called "Transition Initiatives" (TRIs):
- TRI 1: Integrated Net-zero-emissions Energy System
- TRI 2: Enhanced zero emission Power Technologies
- TRI 3: Enabling Climate Neutrality with Storage Technologies, Renewable Fuels and CCS (Carbon Capture and Storage) and CCU (Carbon Capture and Utilisation)
- TRI 4: Efficient zero emission Heating and Cooling Solutions
- TRI 5: Integrated Regional Energy Systems
- TRI 6: Integrated Industrial Energy Systems
- TRI 7: Integration in the Built Environment
Applicants in Germany have various options to apply for the CETPartnership calls at national or regional level:
- Via the Federal Ministry of Economics and Climate Protection (BMWK).
- Via the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Industry, Climate Protection and Energy of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia (MWIKE).
- Via the Saxon State Ministry for Science, Culture and Tourism (SMWK)
On 22 September 2022, the responsible German funding organisations will host the webinar "Clean Energy Transition Partnership (CETPartnership): Opportunities for Applicants in Germany to Participate in the 2022 Call". The joint event will provide an overview of the various funding opportunities in Germany and explain the specific funding conditions. In addition, the contact persons of the funding organisations will be available to answer questions.