- adaptation to climate change | energy efficiency | renewable energy
- Αποκλειστικά μέσω διαδικτύου
- Εξωτερική εκδήλωση
Organised by the European Net Zero Alliance (ENZA), a coalition of 17 EU associations, the purpose of this session is to showcase the benefits of a multi-energy and multiple technology approach to achieving an integrated and climate neutral energy system for the EU economy and citizens. 3 successful projects will highlight a variety of technologies, solutions associated and coordinated in such a way that they deliver the objectives of the Integrated Energy System Strategy:
- HyflexPower, France: First fully integrated power-to-hydrogen-to-power industrial-scale power plant with renewable hydrogen serving as a flexible means of storing energy
- Hybrid heating in existing buildings, Germany: Optimised combination between heat pumps and fuel boilers
- Mastering the twin digital and green transition, Romania: Hydrogen-ready trigeneration plant serving a data centre. Combined cooling, heat and power plant (CCHP)
Each presentation will be followed by a Q&A to allow interaction with the audience.