The European Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) is the biggest annual event dedicated to renewables and efficient energy use in Europe and comprises a series of activities aimed at building a secure energy future for Europe.
It brings together public authorities, private companies, NGOs, EU project partners, researchers and consumers to promote initiatives to go green and digital for Europe's energy transition.
Launched in 2007 by the European Commission, EUSEW is organised by the European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (CINEA), in close cooperation with Directorate-General for Energy.
WHERE YOU FIT IN…
Everyone brings something different to EUSEW. It is an ideal platform for sharing ideas and knowhow, and for forging alliances to bring about a green Energy transition. Especially this year, in the context of the REPowerEU plan to increase Europe’s energy independence, you can address issues such as:
- Digitalisation and integration of energy systems
- Energy efficiency
- Consumers and a fair energy transition
- Financing the energy transition
- Decarbonisation policies and international cooperation.
You can take part in the European Sustainable Energy Week by:
- Creating or attending a Sustainable Energy Day
- Competing in the Sustainable Energy Awards
- Presenting at or attending the Networking Village
- Organising a session or presentation at the Policy Conference.
Together, we can spread awareness of how to use energy more sustainably, build a low-carbon economy based on renewables and have a strong, united approach to sustainable energy use.
EUSEW this year is going green and digital for Europe's energy transition. Take a look at the promotional materials and use the content to spread the word!