The European Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) will be organised as a hybrid event from 11 to 13 June 2024. At the EUSEW Energy Fair, you can host an onsite stand to present your activities in a physical booth. There will be a website announcing the organisations present at the venue, but all interactions will happen onsite.
By holding a stand at the Fair, you will benefit from additional networking opportunities and improved outreach to the community and professionals working in the fields of energy efficiency and renewable energy. Successful applicants will be supported by the technical and event teams (i.e., for logistics, audiovisual services, training, etc.).
All exhibitors are fully responsible for the content and promotion of their booth and must comply with the guidelines provided by the organising team of the European Sustainable Energy Week. A communication toolkit for promotion will be provided to all successful applicants hosting a stand at the Energy Fair.
The call for applications to host an onsite stand at the EUSEW Energy Fair 2024 is open to
- organisations that fulfil the following two criteria:
- they work as multipliers using a widespread network of contacts across Europe,
- they contribute to the development and implementation of sustainable energy policy;
- are representatives of EU institutions, including inter-institutional bodies.
Examples of eligible types of organisations include:
- European institutions and bodies or international organisations;
- consortia of EU-funded projects;
- national, regional/local authorities, agencies, or other public bodies (including their networks);
- business, industry, or professional associations;
- non-governmental organisations (consumer associations, environmental organisations, etc.);
- citizens' groups (energy cooperatives, energy communities, youth groups);
- research and innovation organisations (research institutes, universities, scientific foundations, technical colleges, think tanks, etc.);
- media and press corps.
Professional event organisers or businesses aiming to promote specific products or services are not eligible. Products or publications must not be sold at the stands.
The Energy Fair will take place onsite in Brussels from 11 to 13 June 2024. It offers a limited number of stands for optimal exhibitor visibility. Stand organisers must commit to being at the Fair throughout the EUSEW (Tuesday 11, Wednesday 12 and Thursday 13 June from 09.00 to 18.00 CEST).
To encourage interactivity, stand organisers can:
- display some specific material that visitors can use (e.g., virtual reality goggles, small prototypes, etc.);
- engage visitors with games and quizzes;
- run brief pitches presenting innovative solutions or demonstrating a project.
These activities are organised by stand holders directly.
We will provide exhibitors with:
- a space to give information about the organisation/project/etc. equipped with a table and two high stools;
- a screen to show videos;
- internet connection.
We encourage you to bring your own material (roll-ups, posters, banners, etc.) to brand your stand within the space allocated to each stand (information to be shared with successful stand holders in April 2024).
EUSEW organisers will evaluate all proposals submitted for the Energy Fair. Their evaluation will be based on the information provided in the online application form and the aspects described below. In order to give space to the greatest number of organisations, as well as to ensure variety, we may recommend that some applications are merged, and two organisations with similar activities may be asked to share a stand.
- Briefly present the organisation(s) holding the stand.
- Briefly summarise the key elements of what you would like to showcase.
- Explain why the content you propose would be of interest for the EUSEW audience.
- Describe interactive and/or innovative elements which you are planning to include at your stand to stimulate discussion and interactions with the participants.
- If you plan to present an innovative solution, demonstration, or run a brief presentation/workshop, please provide details of what it would look like, how long it will take and what you will need for it.
The deadline for applications is 15 March 2024 at 23.59 CET. Please note that late submissions will not be considered. You will be informed of the results in mid-April 2024.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT
We invite you to read our FAQ section. Should you have any additional questions about the Energy Fair, please do not hesitate to contact the EUSEW Secretariat at networkingeusew [dot] eu (networking[at]eusew[dot]eu).
You can also find more information about EUSEW by rewatching the that took place on 15 November 2023.