You can download the EUSEW icon and banners, add the EUSEW signature to your e-mails and even use the virtual background in your online meetings.
Key information about EUSEW 2024.
Contains helpful visuals to promote EUSEW 2024.
Can be added to your profile picture on Facebook to promote the event, show your support and let people know that you will be participating.
- Open the PPT document called “Social Media profile frame“.
- Fill Shape with the picture of your choice, if your image appears on top of the frame then click right on the image and select send backwards.
- Tip: whenever you try adding the pictures inside the shape, you’ll find the images being squeezed. To tweak this problem, select the picture and navigate to the Picture Tools Format that appears in the Ribbon, select Crop > Fill.
- To export the image, select the image + frame (Control + a OR command + a for a Mac) navigate to the File menu > Save as > Computer > Browse to the location you want save the image > Set the Save as type to PNG or JPG > Save.
- Now you can Log into your Facebook and upload the image you have exported from PowerPoint.