- renewable energy | adaptation to climate change | energy efficiency
- Bologna, Italy
- External event
- Bologna Congress CenterPiazza Costituzione, 4/a, 40128 Bologna, Italy
- European Technology and Innovation Platform for Bioenergy (ETIP Bioenergy) and EU projects (SET4BIO, EBIO, ABC Salt, HIGFLY, FlexSNG, BiosferA, CarbonneutralLNG, GOLD, CERESiS, PHY2CLIMATE) in collaboration with ETA-Florence Renewable Energies
- Part of
- Event website
Pooling research and innovation initiatives, strategic agenda and opportunities for safe, efficient and cost competitive technologies towards 2030 and beyond
Launched in 2007, the SET Plan has become the reference framework for addressing clean energy research and innovation developments in Europe. Against the rapid changes in the policy framework of the last few years a revamp of the SET Plan is under preparation and the renewed strategy will be shaped to enhance synergies both at national and international level.
Bioenergy and renewable fuels can provide an important contribution to achieve the Green Deal targets, and a number of ongoing Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe projects already display a potential for synergistic initiatives in line with the targets of implementation of SET Plan Action 8.
Co-organized by the European Technology and Innovation Platform for Bioenergy (ETIP Bioenergy) and EU project (SET4BIO, EBIO, ABC Salt, HIGFLY, FlexSNG, BiosferA, CarbonneutralLNG, GOLD, CERESiS, PHY2CLIMATE), this EUBCE 2023 free parallel event will:
- Present the status of of the revamping of the SET Plan with relation to Action 8 Renewable Fuels and Bioenergy
- Announce the newly released updated Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda (SRIA) of ETIP Bioenergy
- Present the latest R&I outcomes and results emerging from a series of ongoing Horizon projects
- Discuss and identify common ground and opportunities for synergies and contribution of those projects and their underlying technologies to the objectives of the SET Plan Action 8 (increase efficiency, reduce costs and reduce emissions of bioenergy and renewable fuels)
THIS EVENT IS FREE AND OPEN TO ALL. TO ATTEND REGISTER WITH A FREE VISITOR PASS.
- Chiara Zavattaro
- ETA-Florence Renewable Energies
- Phone number
- Social media