- energy efficiency | energy research
- Thursday 22 June 2023, 13:00 - 14:30 (IST)
- Online only
- External event
Optimizing Buildings Energy Performance: H2020 Projects Insight
This workshop will involve four H2020 projects; iBECOME, SATO, COLLECTIEF and AUTODAN. These four projects are focused on energy efficiency and optimizing building energy performance.
It will include a speaker from each project an:
• iBECOME - Paulo Lissa (IMR)
• SATO - Nuno Dionísio PhD student at the Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon, an integrated member of the LASIGE research unit
• AutoDAN - Beatriz Fraga De Cal (IES) + Celina Solari (RINA-C)
• Collectief - Mohammadreza Aghaei, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
Each speaker will give an overview of their project followed by a Q&A session focused on demonstration site cases experiences (solutions & issues).