- renewable resources | renewable energy | energy research
- Tuesday 20 June 2023, 17:00 - 21:00 (CEST)
- Brussels, Belgium
- External event
LUT University and the LAB University of Applied Sciences invite you to a pre-Midsummer party in Brussels on 20 June, 17:00-21:00 (local time in Belgium). You’ll learn about the hydrogen economy, electric transportation, and green electrification in two award-winning EU Green Cities.
Afterwards, you can enjoy delicious Finnish food, network and even try the sauna. We Finns believe that the sauna can relax your mind, body and soul in a way like no other. Give it a go and see for yourself!
(local time in Belgium)
17:00 Doors open
17:30 Opening words and greetings from LUT and LAB researchers
- The hydrogen economy’s possibilities in Europe – case: the EU border region, Research Director Petteri Laaksonen
- The future of electric transportation, Associate Professor Lassi Aarniovuori
- Greetings from the Green Connect Project, Dean Kirsi Taivalantti, Faculty of Technology, and RDI Vice President Minna Suutari
18:30 Buffet, networking and sauna
Get a feel of the Finnish Midsummer and register by the 19 of June via this link.